Computerize Motor Rewinding
Most conventional method of rewinding motor increases power losses. Motor power losses is included in your electricity bill & unknowingly you spent more money for your operating cost than the rewinding price we offered.What's the impact of increase motor power losses to your electricity bill?
- Power loss is an energy waste consumed by a motor and included in your electricity bill;
- Increase your operating cost; and
- Reduce motor reliability and up time.
- 40%: Stator Winding Loss: Turns/coil, Coil span; Cross-over of wires; and Poor quality of rewinding materials. Such as magnet wires & insulation materials.
- 20%: Rotor Loss: Damage rotor, bearing quality, improper bearing installation, or rotor unbalance.
- 20%: Stator Core Loss: Workmanship, and Quality of interlaminar insulation.
- 20%: Stray Load Loss: Misalignment and Poor motor ventilation
- Redesign/Restore AC Motor Winding Data
- Repair of AC/DC Motors, Replacement/Restore Defective Components
- Motor Rewinding using Computerized Motor Rewinding Machine
a. Automatic Wire Guidance in a manner that assures perfect layer winding, Guaranteed no crossovers; b. Automatic Wire Tensioning; and c. Ease of Coil insertion into slots due to zero crossovers, a major time savings with consistent high quality of coils.
Warranty Two (2) years limited warranty. Call us for more details.